It seems that the rumor of the upcoming thin MacBook is getting hotter today. Some friends at Mac OS Rumors said that Apple have listed all the specifications of the thin MacBook. They got the list from their “trusted sources in Cupertino and Southeast Asia.” Here are the specs…
• 12-inch widescreen display(1280×800 resolution).
• 2.16 or 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processors.
• 1GB of DDR2-667 memory standard. Max. capacity 3GB.
• Firewire 400&800, Gigabit Ethernet, Digital/Analog Audio minijack I/O ports.
• ExpressCard expansion slot (believed to be /34 type)
• 2.5in SATA HDDs at 120GB & up, ‘Combo’ or ‘Super’ optical drive.
• 256MB of ATi Radeon Mobility X1600 or nVIDIA GeForce GO 7600.
• Mini-DVI display connector with full second display capabilities
• Built-in iSight, stereo microphone, Airport Extreme and Bluetooth 2.0+EDR.
• Battery life is expected to be “best in class” at about 8 hours is possible.
If you compare that specs to the MacBook, you’ll realize those specs are way too high to be real.